- Incorporates phospholipids to help protect the vitamin C
- Liposomes form in the body for higher-bioavailability potential and protection against occasional intestinal discomfort*
- Provides higher bioavailability than traditional oral vitamin C and may help you avoid intravenous applications if a higher dosage is desired
- Includes a sunflower lecithin emulsifier, thereby totally avoiding a soy-based one
- Delivers vitamin C in a high-quality, tightly-sealed Licaps capsule that may be superior to other oral delivery systems in terms of leakage protection and bioavailability*
- Comes from a world-leading quality manufacturer with over a century of experience and innovative delivery technologies
- Provides a more practical and effective way to complement your diet with vitamin C than traditional oral C or by inconvenient IV administration
Adults take two Licaps™ capsules daily with food and water, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Serving Size: 2 Licaps™ Capsules
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin C … 1, 000mg
Other Ingredients: Sunflower lecithin, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Vegetable Cellulose, Beeswax, Paprika Extract (for color).
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS BROKEN. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE WITH LID TIGHTLY CLOSED.