- The fishery that provides the krill for our Krill Oil was the ONLY fishery to receive an “A” grade for sustainability.
- Is MSC-certified – “Boat to plate” certification and auditing ensures harvesting to manufacturing adheres to MSC’s chain of custody standard. Krill are harvested in a sustainable way that also ensures no by-catch (non-krill species) is captured.
- Provides traceability and trust – Manufacturer provides traceability of krill from its source through final processing in a controlled value chain.
- Employs a unique Patent-Pending Harvesting Method – This technology helps ensure top quality krill oil by delivering the krill to tanks on the boat alive (unlike most other manufacturers). This allows for fresh processing of delicate krill.
- Uses superior encapsulation – With the use of a Licaps® capsule, Krill Oil is delivered in a unique hermetically-sealed protective capsule.
- Provides enhanced shelf-life – Exemplary filling and sealing process incorporated in encapsulation helps improve krill oil longevity by helping prevent oxidation.
Adults, as a dietary supplement, take two (2) capsules daily with the first meal.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Amount Per Serving
Calories … 10
Total Fat … 1g
Cholesterol … 10mg
Krill Oil … 1g
Phospholipids … 400mg
Eicosapentaenoic Acid … 120mg
Docosahexaenoic Acid … 55mg
Organic Astaxanthin … 2mg
Other Ingredients: Capsule (Tilapia Fish Gelatin, Organic Olive Oil, Organic Rosemary (Leaf) Extract.
Contains fish (tilapia) and shellfish (krill).
Warning: If you are allergic to shellfish, have a blood coagulation disorder, or are taking anticoagulants such as Warfarin (Coumadin), do not use Krill Oil.