Supports immune system function and performance in dogs, cats and birds.
• DMG is an adaptogen that helps the body cope with various forms of stress caused by aging, poor oxygen availability, free radical damage and a weakened immune system.
• DMG supports performance by enhancing circulation, oxygen utilization, and muscle recovery. DMG supports stamina through its ability to lower lactic acid build-up.
• DMG helps to support and strengthen the immune response when challenged by foreign antigens and microorganisms. Clinical studies show that it supports lymphocyte (T and B cell) and antibody production.
• DMG supports the production of intracellular glutathione and SAMe.
• DMG supplies methyl groups for building and detoxifying many constituents in the body. It also acts as an antioxidant to protect the body from free radical damage.
Up to 20 lbs: 0.5 ml daily.
21 to 40 lbs: 1.0 ml daily.
41 to 80 lbs: 1.5 ml daily.
81 to 100 lbs: 2.0 ml daily.
Over 100 lbs: 3.0 ml daily.
Active Ingredient Per ml:
N, N-Dimethylglycine (DMG) 125 mg
Each Drop Contains:
N, N-Dimethylglycine (DMG) 6 mg
Inactive Ingredients: citric acid, puri? ed
water, and rosemary extract (a preservative).
Give suggested level twice per day for two weeks, then once per day. For best
results, divide daily amount between AM and PM.
Birds: One drop by mouth per 100 grams of body weight daily