The use of spores as probiotics is highly important as spores are designed to survive through the gastric system and colonize well to produce the needed effects. Additionally, spores make a potent impact in the gut since the spore population in the gut is low enough that the 4 billion spores added each day through MegaSporeBiotic will make a potent impact on the sensory systems in the gastrointestinal tract to create beneficial effects. Spores are also important to police and defend the gut from unwanted microbes and to support the growth of the natural species found in each individual. A mega dose, spore culture/consortium formula with broad-spectrum activity, has only been available as a pharmaceutical drug, until now – MegaSporeBiotic is the first offered as a dietary supplement.
A culmination of published research shows that spores, like those found in MegaSporeBiotic, when used as probiotics could confer the following beneficial effects:
- Immune modulation to reduce allergies and asthma.
- Immune stimulation of peripheral T-lymphocytes and B-lymphocytes to fight colds, flus and infections.
- Decrease in frequency of urinary tract infections.
- Reduction in side effects related to antibiotic therapy.
- Effective treatment for small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO).
- Diminished duration of diarrhea in children 3 to 36 months of age
- Reduced incidence of irritable bowel syndrome diarrhea.
- Immune response to adenovirus and influenza-A in-vitro.
- Improvement in pain scale in Rheumatoid arthritis patients .
- Reduces the inflammation associated with Crohn’s disease, IBS, ulcerative colitis.
- Improved growth of the natural flora.
- Improved digestion of food and a thus improved nutrient absorption.
- Production and absorption of critical nutrients – i.e. carotenoids, quinols, vitamins and enzymes.
- Reduced risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Reduction of cholesterol.
- Detoxification of the intestinal tract.
- Effective colonization.
- Produces proteases that aid protein digestion
- Produces full spectrum of B vitamins
- Produces carotenoids: lycopene, astaxanthin, beta-carotene, and lutein
- Produces quinols and vitamins
- Produces nattokinase and vitamin K2
- Supports healthy GALT development
- Supports immune function
- Produces L+ optical form of lactic acid
- Supports immune function
Start with 1/2 capsule or 1 full capsule with food and slowly increase to 2 capsules per day using the following protocol.
If 1 capsule every other day causes side effects, try starting with 1/2 capsules or even 1/4 capsule in some cases. Possible side effects may include abdominal cramping, loose stools, and changes in bowel movements. Though these side effects may be uncomfortable, they are a sign that the product is working! Side effects should resolve within 2-3 days.
1 capsule every other day
1 capsule daily
2 capsules daily